Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday funnies

Beer: it now features in an athletic event (H/T: Captain Heinrichs).

Do you have a skinny liberal friend who looks like he could use a little meat on those bones? He (or, as the case may be, she) ought to love this: canned unicorn meat.

Having second thoughts about installing a wood-burning stove.

Great Christmas gifts that will have your friends and relatives saying (or perhaps yelling) "you really shouldn't have."

That wild man of the worldwide web, Tim T, has become a bee-keeper. What could possibly go wrong?

5 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Leave it to Texans to come up with a beer race.

And I admire you, TimT. I admire anyone who can muster up the courage to take on bees.

JeffS said...

I passed on the Christmas gifts suggestions to my friends and family.

Hopefully, I won't get one of them in my stocking.

bruce said...

(Tearing up) b-b-but, did they have to kill the unicorn?

Paco said...

Bruce: I think they get the meat from unicorns that died peacefully in their sleep.

Minicapt said...

... Kingston, Ontario; probably Queen's University ...
http://www.beermile.com/faq.beer

Cheers